Orders Placed Before 3pm (M-F) Dispatched Same Day (Excludes Bank Holidays)


Your Cart is Empty

Shipping & Delivery

Orders placed before 2.30pm (Mon-Fri) are usually dispatched on the same day.

Orders placed after 2.30pm during the week (Mon-Fri) or at weekends are processed and dispatched the following working day. Sometimes we may get them dispatched the same day.

The delivery time stated against each product provides an estimate of how long it will take to deliver an item in working days. On rare occasions and due to circumstances outside of our control your product may be delayed or the courier may take longer than stated to deliver your product. The delivery times provided are not guaranteed. If this occurs then you can use the order status facility to find out where your product is.

Please allow a couple of extra days delivery time for orders to Scottish Highlands & Islands or Northern Ireland.

Please note that during peak periods such as Christmas or Bank Holidays etc there may be a slight delay in the dispatch of your order, so please allow extra time for delivery.

Royal Mail 24 (Next Day Delivery - 90% of the time), the other 10% of the time can take up to 3 working days Monday – Saturday)

  • Free Delivery on all order over £10
  • £1.99 on all orders under £10

    Parcel Force (Tracked & Notifications)

    • £5 Orders placed before 11am Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm - not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before 11am on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.

    All UK orders

    Royal Mail Tracked & Signed (except where stated). Anytime from 8am – 5.30pm Monday – Saturday

    If Royal Mail or Parcel Force require a signature upon delivery; should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.